Monday, July 26, 2010

Girl's Weekend -- Cocoa Beach

This past weekend, I had my first ever girl weekend! WOO!! It was SO MUCH fun!! We spent 2 nights at a beach condo, compliments of C's parents -- thanks! There were 10 of us girls, 9 on Friday night with our 10th showing up early on Saturday morning.

We went for a late night walk/sparkler fest on Friday night. Saturday was spent on the beach lounging and socializing. For dinner, we went to C's favorite eatery -- Taco City. It really is alittle hole in the wall, but the food was fabulous =) We attempted a karaoke bar but one was at the pool in the heat and the other looked way to shady to even get out of the car in the parking lot. The 10 of us ended up at Sandbar's Sports Bar & Grill in Cocoa (at least I think that's what it's called haha). We had some yummy drinks -- I had the lava flow: strawberry daquiri meets pina colada -- YUM!

The weekend was a bit of a flurry but relaxing. We all had a great time bonding and laughing. I am already hoping we can get one in next year! I love these girls <3



No comments: