I have been with The Husband since August 2007. He made me an honest woman March 2010. I absolutely LOVE everything about him, our marriage, and our life together.
I started my blog in June 2010 as a venue to share my general musings, all my craftiness; including new projects and recipes, and any other events in our married life. =) This means there will be a barrage of pictures [ok at least ONE picture…hopefully] per post and probably lots of exclamation points. I love my new life being J's wife and taking care of us as much as possible. He is an amazing man and cooks for me all the time. It's not that I don't LOVE to cook; he loves it too...so I 'reluctantly' relinquish that chore to him. =)
I am constantly looking for inspiration in all aspects of my life and am willing to try just about anything at least once – I’m adventurous like that!
Some other tidbits about me::
- I love the color pink. oh - and glitter is a color.
- I love taking pictures
- I'm a hugger and affectionate person. Hugs always make me feel good and I am very fortunate to have hug-gy friends.
- My husband and I talk all day, every day. Sometimes it's in phone calls and sometimes texts. I'm sure it's not normal, but our relationship has been like this since the day we started dating -- and he started it not me. =)
- I think I'm addicted to Chick-fil-a and their magical Styrofoam cups!
- I swear there was a worldwide memo sent out to every eatery stating that if I show up, they MUST make some sort of mistake on my order. I have the WORST luck when I eat anywhere.
- I only eat mints until the stripes are gone...I think they taste different without the stripes so hubby has the rest of it. =)
- I enjoy cupcakes more than normal cake
- I get the hiccups at least once a day.
- When I eat spicy foods my eyebrows sweat. No joke!
- One of my favorite things is flipping the calendar to the next month. it always looks so pretty and clean and neat -- but that's because I haven't written all over it yet!
- I like to play Devil's Advocate even if I don't agree with the point I am making. I feel everyone should have the benefit of seeing both sides of the coin.
- I am high maintenance attention -- I need LOTS or I pout...sad isn't it?! =)