This meant I had nothing to post for today, which I know if very tragic. ;)
I was perusing the internet and looking at new sites and blogs when low and behold, I found it!
Ok, moving on to the true reason we are here: Pink Fluffy Happiness! It's called a Pink Sundae. I found it while looking at One Charming Party today and it looks just delcious!
- Strawberry Ice Cream (all natural helps keep this happy snack healthy(er)
- Bowl, Whisk/hand mixer, Whipping Cream
- Pink Candies, Strawberry Syrup, Sliced Strawberries, Cherries
1. Scoop ice cream into dish
2. To Make the pink Whipped topping -- pour whipping cream into mixing bowl. Add maraschino cherry juice as a sweetener. This will also turn the whipped mixutre pink! Whisk ingredients together until fluffy or use the hand mixer.
4. Add fluffy topping, pink candies and strawberry syrup on the ice cream.
5. Add some sliced strawberries
6. Finally, top this yummy creation off with a cherry and ENJOY!
*Photo Credit to One Charming Party
**Recipe found at One Charming Party/Martha Stewart's Kid Magazine