We made a couple gifts for J's parents. The first was an ADORABLE little pig ornament! His mom collects any and everything pig so this was perfect for her AND it was one of a kind!
1. Spray a glass ornament with spray adhesive and layer with glitter. leave to dry.
2. glue on google-y eyes
3. wind pipe cleaner into a tight circle and glue onto the face beneath the eyes using a hot glue gun.
4. cut and bend pipe cleaners to desired lengths for legs and ears.
5. wind pipe cleaner around a pencil or paint brush handle to make the tail and glue on with hot glue.
6. hang with fun/festive ribbonThe second gift we made was a beer 'glass' for his dad. We used a vase from Michael's and followed these same basic instructions to etch the glass to read "Dad's Big Ass Beer Glass". He loved it =)