Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Things

If you love accessories and cutesy little boutique-y type stuff, you MUST check out Groop Dealz.  It is sort of like an auction style sale except the prices are fixed and once the item is sold.out, that's it.  The deals can last any where from 1 day to 7 days. I ordered this necklace last week:
I will definitely be posting pictures when I receive it!

Second item on the docket, I am in love with The Container Store. I just really started browsing it today though I should have known I would love it after a post by a fellow blogger - I'm sorry I don't remember who did it!!! I LOVE this place AND I learned that they are opening one here in April! Eeeee!!! So excited!  I found the first item I will be ordering for an upcoming organization project.
I'm so excited I may ship it faster than ground!!!! Yea, I am THAT excited! I will most certainly be ordering the light blue/aqua hanging folders also.  Can't wait to share!

Well sweets, that's all I have for ya today. Just a wee bit of my excitement on this lovely (read hot - not winter weather at all) Tuesday! Make it a great one y'all!

*The opinions in this post are solely my own; i was not approached by either company for a review

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love BOTH of the items!

Faith said...

Oooh love! I'll have to check out these sites!

Adrienne said...

I love that necklace!!!

Sounds like Groop Dealz is ilke Sassy Steals and Very Jane (which I'm new to both)

I have been loving the "chain" necklaces/bracelets lately!

And I LOVE the Container Store! It's dangerous. I haven't been there since I've become an adult though ;) Because,surely, I'd go broke. I used to love it when I was a kid though! (Although I wish it stuck with me so I'm not living so unorganized all the time :D)