Saturday, November 6, 2010

They Like Me - They Really Like Me!

I was honored with TWO awards this week!  How freaking sweet!!!!


The Versatile Blogger came from Betty at Norwest Betty and the One Lovely Blog came from Cailen at Lifestyle Maven!  Thanks girls!! I feel so loved and warm and fuzzy! =) WOO!
Ok so for the Versatile Blogger award -- I must say 7 Random Things about myself...
1. My shoe size is an 8 but in flats I buy 8.5
2. I want to dye my hair or highlight it but won't because of cost and maintenance
3. Today is day 4 of weening myself off caffeine! GO ME!
4. When I eat fast food, I usually order a kid's meal, otherwise I get too much food
5. I am an emotional NON-eater
6. I like to play Devil's Advocate even if I don't agree with the point I am making.  I feel everyone should have the benefit of seeing both sides of the coin.
7. I am high maintenance attention -- I need LOTS or I pout...sad isn't it?! =)

For the Lovely Blog -- to accept I have to nominate 10 other blogs....hhmmm...

♥ Thank you to Betty and Cailen again!! I feel lots of warm fuzzies!!! ♥



7 comments:

cailen ascher said...

i wish i was an emotional non-eater. lol

Ms. Emmy N said...

Congrats on your well deserved blog awards!! .... And what a great idea to order off the kids menu at fast food restaurants!!

Ash said...

Congrats on the awards! Thanks for the nomination!

Unknown said...

Good morning from Tokyo! I just found your blog and it's delightful. Congratulations on your marriage and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Warmly,

Elizabeth

Nicole said...

uh oh... is your fave coffee caffeine free??

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Congrats on your awards!! I am the same about playing devils advocate, I always do it!!!

Ashley said...

Aww, thanks for the nomination :)