Last night I received my swap package from my partner Colletta.
She blogs over at Colletta's Kitchen Sink
In case you are new-ish here, I LOVE the color pink!
I have a TON of pink in my wardrobe and accessories. I LOVE it!
So naturally when the favorite color swap came up I HAD to join!!
What isn't more fun than a happy package filled with your fave color?!
That's what I thought - NOTHING.
This is what I saw when I opened the box:
I LITERALLY squealed!!! =)
Colletta wrapped everything in pretty pretty pink paper =)
and HERE is the content!!! Seriously LOVED participating in this swap!
1.pretty pink rubber gloves for cleaning!
2. a pink manicure kit that went RIGHT into my purse
3. pink ribbon soap - smells so yummy
4. SUPER sparkly pink notebook
5. classic bubble gum
6. pink nail polish
7. loofah with soap in it - so cute!
8. body spray
9. Bliss Hershey's raspberry - DELICIOUS!
10. Hibiscus candle
11. funny flamingo towel/chair clips - perfect for the beach!
12. Hello Kitty! beach towel! - come on summer!!
I hope Colletta loved her package as much as I did!