Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dreaming of Being on the Lake Again

My weeks and weekends blend together and we have been insanely busy...that is starting to sound like a broken record.  No, seriously - we are non-stop all the time.  These are exciting times though so I am definitely not complaining, even in my sleep depravity.

I did manage to get a nice hot sunburn - just in time to go to a wedding this weekend. BLEH! =/ These lines (thanks to my racer back tank) make it insanely difficult to find a dress that isn't intensely matronly but I do believe I found one that will be arriving by Friday.  Here's hoping (fingers are crossed too)!

Where did I obtain these gorgeous lines you ask? On the lake. It was sunny and beautiful (albeit hot - but I will take hot over snow basically any day ever). It made me realize how much I miss going out on the lake or on the water at all.  I told The Husband we need more of this.

  

Is it the weekend yet?!
 photo signature_zps9b0b42f9.jpg

No comments: