Monday, July 18, 2011

{Recipe} Rotel Chicken Spaghetti

Do any of you Pinterest??? I got hooked...it was totally an accident but I am SO glad it happened. You should definitely check it out.  I use to save everything as a favorite or email myself links if I liked something. This Pinterest keeps it all right there under one medium in your profile.
So anyway I have found a few recipes on there that look SO yummy! I was able to try on this weekend and it was SO delicious!

Picture from Plain Chicken's website
 *I adjusted the recipe to feed two -- we still had a ton leftover!
{Ingredients}
2 boneless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tblsp butter
8 oz velveeta cheese, cubed
noodles -- cooked and drained

{Directions}
-Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. In large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
-Add cubed chicken, garlic and onion
-Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink and no liquid is left in the skillet
-Stir in soup, cheese and Rotel. Reduce to low heat and cook until the cheese melts, stirring often.
-Serve over noodles
***The original recipes calls for you to bake the dish. we were too hungry to wait another 30 minutes haha! It was SO delicious!!!

Happy Monday!!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds so yummy. I just receieved a 'recipe book' from our shower this weekend... I'm gonna try this out sometime this week and enter it in the book. I love new recipes. Thanks Ash!

Happy Monday!

Katie said...

Find me on Pinterest! I am addicted :)

Elizabeth said...

This looks sooo yummy! I just might make this for dinner one night this week! Thanks for sharing!

Nicole said...

You always come up with good recipes! I may just have to try this as well!

Michelle said...

This looks delicious! YUMMMMM!!!

Betty said...

Yum! This looks delicious! And I need to go check out Pineterest...

Michelle (michabella) said...

Welcome to the Pinterest world! LOVE the recipes you can find on Pinterest!!! This one looks SO SO GOOD. <3

Sam W. said...

sounds great!! i love anything creamy :)

Kristen said...

I tried your Inside Out Chicken Pot Pie a while ago and it was so yummy! I'll have to give this one a try!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Yum.

My stomach just growled.

Faith said...

that is pretty much the exact to the recipe that i made that i didn't care for ... this just reminds me how different everyone's taste-buds are! glad you enjoyed it!!! :)