Friday, July 8, 2011

These Are My Confessions....

Photobucket


I Confess
I have been in a general state of annoyance all week. =/ DISLIKE! I'm annoyed when crap doesn't work at work.  For instance, we are supposed to be invoicing for services provided last month. Notice I said SUPPOSED to be....yeah that ONE part of our site isn't working. How stupid is that?! And it hasn't been working since mid-day yesterday.

I Confess
today I am on the road to getting my glitter back =)

I Confess
This week I have had body image issues. I know (Mom and Jess) it is stupid. I don't know -- I just feel like I LOOK wider. How weird is that?! I am hoping getting back into my routine will help with my image issues.

I Confess
Our realtor emailed yesterday and told me 'it won't be long' until we hear back from the bank! YAY!! So I guess no need to pester her today =)

I Confess
I can't wait to see J this afternoon!!! I want to snuggle on the couch and giggle with him =)

I Confess
I'm surprised how in tune J is with different aspects of life -- including his decorating side. I know that made him sound not so much like the man's man that he is haha. He picked out the color he wants for his man room and it is fabulous! I am going to use it as the accent wall in my craft room I love it so much

I Confess
I picked out new paint colors for the house.  Something about how peachy brown the other colors were was bothering me.  The new options have more of a gray base but are still brown. I'm excited =)

I Confess
I think they should make chocolate covered skittles. I LOVE LOVE LOVE eating skittles and m&m's together! seriously delicious...I eat them at a 1:1 ratio =)

I Confess
I am so incredibly happy for sissy and her man -- they have so many exciting things happening in their lives: moving this weekend into their new home, getting married in THREE WEEKS, going on a cruise. *sigh* the confession part: I am SO jealous! Not in the coveting, mean-hearted kind of way -- just in a happy-can't-wait-for-it-to-be-my-turn-to-move-wish-I-could-go-back-to-our-wedding-day-and-honeymoon kind of way =)

What are your confessions?! Go link up at Dandelion Wishes!
Happy Friday!!!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Café Moka said...

I also love skittles! But I have never tried to eat that with m&m's!!! Should totally try that!

I'm sure everything will be fine with the house!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Kate said...

I've been feeling "wider" this week too! Hmmm, maybe something's in the water :)

Isn't the process of a new home just SO insanely exciting... and expensive, HA! Worth every penny!!!

jessica said...

i love picking out paint. but i am so indecisive, too. unfortunately i decided i didn't like it when it was already on the walls..luckily that was only one room and it was an easy fix.

im so excited for you guys! buying a house is so worth it!

ty said...

OMG, I've been in body image badness this week too! I think we just hit it every once in a while ... but I'm so glad you're getting your glitter back :)

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with this. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you have an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest pick for Fabulous Friday and see who fell at the bottom and top of Fash Boulevard's Fash Fave and Fash Fail of the week. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

amy said...

M&M's and Skittles? Really? Mind if I just take your word for it? :)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Nicole said...

Envious, not jealous ;)

Tami said...

I hate days where you just don't feel good about the way you look. I've been like that since a few weeks after Emerson was born. It' hard but I think you're right- staying in a good exercise routine really seems to help.

Mrs. Match said...

I have definitely had my "wider" feeling days. I always feel that way when I go off my routine.

I wish I could go back to our wedding and actually have a honeymoon, sigh. But instead we moved for my hubs job and couldn't take one. Now we're trying to buy a house, which I think I will love so much more. But I still want that honeymoon someday.

Good luck with the home buying, how exciting!

Mamarazzi said...

i have never considered skittles and M&Ms mixed. i am not sure i would like it. at all.

thanks for linking up!!

Faith said...

i love your confessions, hehe.

oh wow, skittles and M&Ms...I love them both separately, i wonder if i would be brave enough to try them together!

have a great weekend!

Jessica and Stephan said...

awww, don't worry, the time for your house is coming VERY soon! :) Have fun picking out paint colours....I have difficulty with picking out colours.

kel said...

Um....chocolate covered skittles??? Genius!

Sam W. said...

great confessions!! i hate those "Wider" weeks. no fun :)

Unknown said...

Despite your work irritations it seems like everything else is really coming together for you-with the house, paint, your sister, etc-SO much excitement going on for y'all and I couldn't be happier for you! xoxo

cailen ascher said...

congrats to your sister! three weeks - won't be long now! i hope you'll post picts from the wedding. i just LOVE wedding posts : )