Monday, January 16, 2012

DIY: New Collar for Ruger

Happy Monday!! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! I know this girl did =) I was busy all weekend! I went shopping for my sister's birthday present, celebrated a friend's birthday, crafted some things,....went to work. That was a bummer but I had to get some stuff finished.
One of the things I crafted this weekend was a new collar for our dog! =) I'm so happy with the way it turned out and it was so much more inexpensive than buying one. OH and I could pick any color I wanted. I thought about adding some ribbon to give it a pattern, but I didn't know if Ruger could pull off a pattern ;)
He looks so handsome in his new collar =)


I'm so happy with the way it turned out =) and it was super easy! I'm hoping to find someone at work or a friend that wants a custom collar for their pooch so I can make another with a quick tutorial =) I don't like posting tutorials without a couple pictures of the step by step actions!

Did you get into anything crafty this weekend?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How crazy is it that I am attempting to make 2 new dog collars for my dogs today! I would love to know how you did yours!

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I know Jax would love one :)