Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Secret Surprise

Happy Friday! I am so happy that we are looking another weekend in the face. I'm seriously ready to take a breather. I'm going to get real here for a second - and maybe a little mushy...bear with me!
I have had a stressful couple weeks - it has been ROUGH up in here! Seriously - last night I kind of just hit the wall on all of it. The stress is from everywhere - professional and personal.

Everyone goes through rough patches, I know this. With the professional stuff -- you muddle through it and come out on the other end going "OK! Glad we are through that" and you move on. I think we are coming to that point for me - some things seem to be making progress and morphing. It is going to get better.

Then there is the personal stuff - it has nothing to do with my husband. Things there are pretty phenomenal from that aspect.  It is other silliness - crap that I don't want to get into because really it is that ridiculous. My close friends and immediate family know or have experienced what is going on. Last night I think everyone saw it just taking its toll on me; weighing me down. I'm always surprised at how sensitive I am because I use to SWEAR I was tough. Nope - not this girl! I'm like...well I don't know what I'm like but it is SEN-SI-TIVE!!!

SOOOOO I tell you that to tell you this:

Today I'm sitting in my office, minding my own business, getting my work done. Then I'm told that there is someone here to see me....My dear sweet friend Jess surprised me with some goodies from her and a couple other girlfriends - Christy and Mel!! I seriously CRIED!! I think I just felt so relieved because all of that other silliness doesn't mean anything and has ZERO effect on the relationship I have with these women. They are incredible, sweet, strong, supportive women. and "they like me! the REALLY like me!!!"

Oh here are the goods:

Yep I'm loved! =) Seriously BEST. FRIDAY. EVER! OK minus the Friday The Husband proposed to me....sorry girls ;)  I love love love the ladies in my life who have been by my side for the happy, silly, giggle fests and then the not so happy times. That is why we have girlfriends, to celebrate the sillies and help through the drama. I love y'all so much!

Happy Friday!!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

J and A said...

Ah I love this. YAY for great friends. Have a wonderful weekend pretty lady.

Emily said...

What wonderful friends!!! Glad you have people in your life that love you so much! Hope things settle down for you soon!

Donna said...

What great friends! That is so sweet! Hope things get better for you soon!

ty said...

You've got some great friends :) hope things look up!

Michelle (michabella) said...

What a blessing to have friends like that <3 Keep your head up girl.

Kristen said...

Aw, you've got some great friends Ashley! It stinks to go through hard stuff, but at least you got some wonderful people in your life to help you through it. :)

April Rowell said...

Awesome friends! Gotta keep those :)

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

Wow how sweet!!!

amy said...

Awww that is so sweet!!!

Dana said...

Good friends are the best!

Faith said...

what an incredibly sweet friend! it is a blessing to have friends like this in our lives!