Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Share Your Ring

The husband and I have been married for almost 2 years! WHERE has the time GONE?!
I have decided to link up with CMae over at Happiness Is... She just got engaged to her Mr. Wonderful and I am just so thrilled for her!
What girl DOESN'T LOVE showing off her ring?! I know I love to =)
 
 

My husband hand picked everything about the ring, including the setting and the diamonds. It is so perfect! The only thing I would have been worried about is the sizing since my fingers are SO small -- like size 4.25 small!!! He magically got the size right - I think he stole a ring I had that fit that finger lol...I still don't know how he got the sizing right. =) I just LOVE what he decided I should have - we never went ring shopping so it was a complete surprise =) You can read our engagement story here.

A lot of girls ask what I do with my ring when I am not wearing it. I NEVER take my rings off except to put on lotions. When I do that, the rings sit right in front of me. I don't take them off to shower or sleep - not ever! Ok ok - I DO take them off when I take them to get cleaned or polished. =) When that happens they are safely in the hands of our jeweler. I figure the more often I take the rings off, the more likely I am to lose them =)

Go check out CMae's blog and her engagement story =)

Photobucket

16 comments:

Carolyn said...

So pretty! :) I never take mine off either. Except for showers, lotion and dishes. But I have ring dishes in both places.

Kristen said...

I am the SAME way with taking my ring off Ashley. Only with lotions or to get it cleaned. And I also have small fingers but I think I'm a 5 BUT they had to fill in my band to make it thick enough to fit. haha

Alyssa said...

So pretty! Your husband did a great job!!

C Mae said...

Thank you so much for linking up Ashley!!!

Kristina said...

What a beautiful ring! I never take off my ring!!!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! Very similar to mine except mine is tension set. And I have you beat...my ring size is a 3! My husband always thought that was a good thing since anything looks huge on my small finger!

Lauren said...

Such a pretty ring! :) I linked up too!

xo

Sam W. said...

gorgeous ring!! what a great linky idea :)

Casey said...

Here from the link-up.

Very pretty rings! I also don't take mine off to sleep, and people think that is so weird!! I do take them off to shower and swim though, only because I am petrified of the center stone falling out and down the drain.

star said...

I love your rings Ashley! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

so gorgeous girl :)

Kit said...

So pretty!!! I never take mine off either!!!

Kristen said...

gorgeous!!

Megan said...

Totally adore your ring!! I take mine off as soon as I get home...it's a habit. So weird. But I do put it in the SAME spot so I don't lose it.

Steph said...

Love your ring... and I absolutely love this link up! All the rings are so different! I do take mine off in the shower and to sleep because I am afraid of my diamonds falling out (I had a nightmare when i first got it that this happened!)

Petchie said...

Love your ring, so beautiful!!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/