Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GFC Is Leaving

Hey Y'all -- just poppin' in for a sec! Super busy at work today and, let's be honest, my life isn't SO exciting that there is something to tell you about EVERY. DAY. I would really hate to bore you!

So as you (may or may not) know - Google Friend Connect is going away for non-blogger followers and non-blogger blogs.  =( booo!!! Because of this, I have been researching different ways to keep up with blogs and allow you to keep up with me!

Here are some ways you can follow:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Subscribe to my Feed
Or you can set up to get email updates

I've considered getting on the Twitter Train but haven't just yet....maybe soon since GFC is going away.

Alright y'all! Here is a little something to make you laugh --

Pinned Image

ahahahahaha!!

Now - go forth and share ;)

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

CeCe said...

I'm still confused about what this means. Will we just not have the GFC widget? Will we no longer have a dashboard?

Jessica and Stephan said...

That sex tape is HILARIOUS! I got a good laugh out of that!

Carolyn said...

GFC isn't going away on Blogger blogs... fyi! :)