Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Yay Wednesday!! It has been a long week already! Maybe it is because I am looking forward to so many things coming up? PROBABLY!!! Pretty much the next 6 weekends have something exciting going on =) BUT thankfully I will also be able to spend lots of time with The Husband. YAY!

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh! How Pinteresting!

Did I mention this is my first time?! Oh and after playing along with this link-up, I have come to find that I really LOVE to pin food =) At least I know I will try them at some point!! 









Stop by and see what everyone else was pinning this week =) maybe you will find something new to love, try, bake =) 

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That layer cake and the strawberries look awesome, great pins!!

New follower :)

Stephanie
www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

lil desiqua said...

So many treats! Yum! Those little chocolate squares look delicious!
Stopping by from the linkup!

Jamie Hirujo said...

the food ones are delicious looking!

ps Im a new follower & blogger!

Angela said...

Great pins! The Chocolate brownie coconut cake looks delicious! :)