Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm so AMPED!

I really am anyway because of what is going to be going on here in the next couple weeks. We turned on the power and water at the new house and went and checked it out again last night. The appraiser is going out today and the inspection is tomorrow.  I'm excited!!! =)

I don't drink coffee very often...I had a cup this morning because it was chilly in our office.  This is how I feel when I drink it:


I'm not joking lol!  I'm totally the coffee employee right now! =)
I was reheating the coffee, saw a cookie and thought "COOOOOKKKIIIIIEEEEE" (think the voice of the cookie monster) totally serious haha!

Do you feel all jittery or silly when you have coffee??

Happy Almost Friday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Presutti's said...

So happy for you and your new house! Can't wait to see it!!! Have a great day!

redwhitebride said...

i drink coffee everyday now, sometimes 2-3 cups. bad! i don't feel the effect :) excited for your gorgeous new home experience!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Your preaching to the choir LOL I have had 5 cups already this morning... This is not every morning but it gets my motor runnin' LOL woooooooooo =)

Simply Camylla said...

HOW EXCITING!!! I can imagine how happy you must be to be getting a new place!! And i'm SOO happy for you!!

Happy Thursday girlie <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

sadly coffee does make me jittery..a little too much if i drink a lot of it! so excited about your new home..congrats!