Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Hey Y'all!!! I've got stuff to love today! 
Not that it is any different than any other day but TODAY has been a really great day =) 
and week for that matter!

I'm Loving....

That the Tigers are up 3-0 in the ALCS games


This buffet from Target
Accent Cabinet Collections
still trying to decide on color for the living room...I'm really leaning towards red!

These tables for our living room - I think we can build them cheaper than buying:
 tables_zps508cc3fa.jpg

That I will be running 9 miles this weekend! I'm so excited about that!! It will be the longest run in almost two years! woooo!!!  AND tonight we do our interval training; my mom and seeester do those with us =) 

That we don't have a whole lot of plans for the weekend 

That it is already the end of the day on Wednesday


That Jackie will be back tomorrow at work! She arrives tonight and I can't wait to hear all about their trip =) 


Game 4 is on tonight at 7:30 - so you know where I'll be with some pizza and a beer =) 
What are you loving?

Don't forget to link up here

Photobucket

No comments: