Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grumpy Pants

Yep. That is me today. About everything.

I am trying REALLY hard not to be. I just can’t help but be irritated by just about everything. It has been hard to communicate with my family today haha. But I told them to beware; that’s good, right?

J was supposed to be home from a job so I could see him before going to work this morning but he didn’t get home until I was already well into work. He is also leaving for a job before I can make it home from work.   It wouldn’t be so bad if he was out of town but he is at the house. Right now. Sleeping. I could be cuddling with him but no, I am at work. Booo!
the upside is that he WILL in fact be home tonight to cuddle me, but still.

J bought me some shoes this weekend – he ordered them online (WOO!). They shipped (YAY!) but how will they not arrive until the 21st?!? that’s just rude!

I had a MEGA blonde moment this past week. I needed to send the jewelry I made for my cousins wedding to her in TX. I received it back as a ‘return to sender’ because I put MY zip code in FL instead of hers in TX under HER address. FAIL.

I took too long this morning before work and didn’t get a chance to dry my hair. I think I look like a HOT MESS. So how is it that I have received more compliments about my un-styled, air-dried FLAT hair then when I actually style it!? I mean seriously, it ALREADY looks a little greasy and I showered at 7 AM this morning!

I know in the grand scheme of all that is, my issues are really REALLY insignificant. I know. I get it. But today is my day to pout.

It is a milkshake kind of day people.

Here is hoping the rest of the day flies by for me and you so I can go home and cuddle up on the couch with re-run episodes of Grey’s and the pups at my feet.

I promise tomorrow will be better -- I just need a day to pout
Photobucket

13 comments:

Virginia Belle said...

The same thing happens to me, when I wash my hair and go I get tons of compliments compared to everyday when I take the time to fix it. Maybe it's because it looks different? Who knows! I hope your day gets better and you get to spend some quality time with your husband soon!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I am sorry you are having such a crummy day but you are allowed! PS your anniversary pics are so cute and they made me hungry ;)

Unknown said...

Poor thing but hey, I know the feeling!

My hair also looks greasy if I don't dry it. What is with that???

Nicole said...

Unfortunately some days are just like that. Heck I've been accused of being grumpy and I'm not... LOL... but whatever :). I hope your day goes by fast... remember day light savings time helps make it go by faster ;) (you know b/c you think it's 10:30 when it's actually 11:30)

Whim Wham Life said...

Boo for rainy-grumpy days! Isn't it funny how all those things happen at the same time? Oh the irony! Hope you can get some relaxing and fun little moments soon:-) xoxo

Ashley said...

hate days like that :( hope your day gets significantly better....and you get that milkshake! :)

Amy said...

Hope by the time you read this your day has gotten much better!

Love the thing about your hair today... I sware the same thing happens to me and I know people are full of S.! Probably not in your case but definitely so in mine.

Its 8:11 my time... day is almost over. Hopefully tom. will be a better one!

ciao

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Hope your day got better. I had one of those days on Monday-never fun. Hope tomorrow starts off on the right foot!

Tami said...

Sorry you had a rough day! Hope tomorrow is better! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, girl! Everyone is allowed a bad day every once in awhile! That happens to me too. Snuggle with that husband and feel better :)

Jessica and Stephan said...

You gave everyone fair warning, so I say its fine! Have your grumpy day and enjoy a milkshake :) Everybody is allowed grumpy days.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I totally know what you mean about being a grumpy pants... I get that way sometimes too, for no reason though!

The zip code thing is something I would do. I always have to double check every address!

Megan said...

Awwww, I hope you have a better day tomorrow!! At least you know that even when you don't have time to dry your hair, it looks amazing!!