Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

Happy Friday Eve Everyone!!
*Last night, J was able to stay OUT of cop cars haha =) I still can't get over it. It freaked me out when he was telling the story but I was laughing by the end of it.

*I have gotten a lot of requests to upload a recording of me and my brother-in-law playing.  So Here is one song we did last night -- Familiar Taste of Poison (Halestorm). Please excuse the quality -- I had The Husband record it on my point-and-shoot camera.  Larry is playing the guitar and I am singing. 
We play again tomorrow night -- I am going to see if I can get another song or so recorded to share. =)

*This weekend is Christina's bachelorette party! I am so excited!! I think we are going to have an amazing time.  I can't go into details because said details are being kept a secret from The Bride-to-be.

*The shoes J ordered still won't be here until Monday. BOO!! BUT at least it is Thursday!! On Monday, a week was SO long but now it is only a few days =) I can't wait to share them!!

*I watched an episode of "Hoarders" last night.  It made me want to clean the house top to bottom.  I think that is going to be my Saturday chore.  It grossed me out so badly! It wasn't like she was keeping all the trash, she just didn't put anything away.  She kept piling stuff upon stuff. She KNEW it was a mess so I am not sure if she was just lazy or if she was saying she knew it was messy because she was on the show? Still it was disgusting! She had a shedding dog and there was dog hair EVERYWHERE!! ICK! Nothing like a little motivation lol

*I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day but I wore green anyway. That worked out -- luck of the Irish maybe? haha Just kidding.  I think I am NOT supposed to wear green because I am pretty sure I am not Irish.  You're only supposed to wear green if you ARE Irish, right?

*OH I am SO excited -- I won a CUTE give away from my girl over at Letting Love Grow.  It is this ADORABLE headband from Mila Rose Designs.  Thanks so much Kait!!

*I need to find a casual-ish dress for Christina's rehearsal next Friday.  I was going to wear something a little more dressy but the invite states casual...boo!! I was going to see if my sis wanted to go shopping with me on Saturday but she is sick =/ Now I have no one to shop with! BOO!!

*SO I need YOUR help -- any suggestions on where to shop? NOT online -- it won't be here soon enough and needs to be affordable.

I hope y'all are having a great week -- the weekend starts tomorrow!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

MLD said...

My college roommate last year had never heard of anyone wearing green on St Patrick's Day. Not sure how she managed that one. I always thought everyone wears green?

Young and Fabulous said...

gorrrrrgeous singing voice! I love it :) thanks for sharing the vid!

im intrigued by you saying you stayed out of cop cars. I must not have seen that post so off I go looking for it to read about it lol

hoarders=scary! I saw one before where over 50 DEAD CATS were under all the mess..like they'd been dead under there for years and no one knew!

for cute dresses, try Arden B, Express, Nordstrom, Forever 21. I'll come shopping with you..I need to shop and need an excuse to shop as well! haha

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I was pretty excited when random.org picked you!!! So perfect! I know you will rock it!!! And where on earth did you learn to sing, love it!!! <3

Christina said...

Yay shoes!!

I like that the other place is outside that you sing.

Email to follow...

Nicole said...

If your shoes are shipping Fedex, it has been messed up due to the earthquake/tsunami in Japan last Friday. I ordered something Monday and needed it by tonight. it should have been here yesterday but only just shipped today b/c it's coming Fedex.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job singing! So impressive! And Hoarders depresses me- they never seem to get over it! Yikes! Enjoy the bachelorette party!!

Faith said...

you have a gorgeous voice! thanks for sharing!

i wore green and i am for sure not Irish, lol.

Jessica and Stephan said...

so nice to finally see a video of you singing! You have a great voice!

Brandi said...

You have a great voice!!!

I was decked out in green and I'm not the least bit Irish lol :)

Lindsay said...

Your voice is so great!! So glad you posted the vid!

Hoarders is amaaazing!! I'm fascinated by it when I'm watching it, and then immediately after I've got the urge to clean my house from top to bottom :)

Unknown said...

Your going to hate me!!!! I got the pretty little handband all ready to delivery and put it for safe keeping in my Tahoe. Then it was a crazy weekend, and I was all over the place... I can't find the package. I have torn my house and tahoe upside down looking for it.

I hope it turns up soon!!!!!! BIG SAD FACE!!!!