Thursday, March 24, 2011

You're Beautiful

If you are like me, you now have that James Blount song stuck in your head. You're Welcome!

alright -- so I STILL can't find my little point-n-shoot Canon =/ SO I tried to do a self portrait with our big camera.  It turned out alright -- please excuse the no makeup, I was still getting ready for work. BUT this at least gives you a LITTLE peek of my new hair.  It is very similar to the way it was.  She took off about an inch and added layers and bangs.
If nothing else, I will get J to take a picture of me tonight so you can see how it is really looks. I just didn't want you to think I'm a big fat liar haha!

I want to switch shampoo products -- I was thinking about going to Redken because the salon I go to uses it and I always LOVE the way my hair feels after she washes it! What is your favorite hair product?

Tomorrow I have a half day of work! WOO! I can't believe Chrisina is getting married on Saturday! She is going to be beautiful!
We will be going to get our nails done tomorrow and I am going to try the Shellac polish:
I have heard AMAZING things about this stuff -- a couple of friends have used it. I can't wait! I am going to do a french mani and hopefully I will be blown away by it! I will definitely share my experience!

Another friend of mine had on some AMAZING lip stain this past weekend. I am going to head out at lunch to see if I can find any -- it is Revlon ColorStay in Keep Blushing
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Liquid Lipcolor Keep Blushing 1 Set
I'm really looking forward to trying this color.  It looks so great on my friend -- I hope I am as lucky =) I think it is going to be a great pink for spring/summer. Can't wait!

I'm also looking for a face primer for my foundation. I have tried the smashbox photo finish light -- I have had some luck with it but I am always looking to try something better =) And by better I also mean the most bang for my buck! I also need something that will not get oily later on...so hit me with it ladies! what do you use?!

Help a girl out =) Happy Friday Eve!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Donna said...

I use a benefit primer....works wonders! :) Love your hair, it looks so glossy!

Young and Fabulous said...

GORGEOUS! I love it. looks so pretty on you!! :)

I dry/straighten my hair a lot so my favorite is Dove Heat Defense shampoo. OMG smells so good and makes my hair wicked soft even after straightening it!

xoxoxo

Café Moka said...

I use the Redken products and also the Matrix products for my hair and I love both!

I use the Sephora smoothing primer and it works great for me!

Tami said...

It looks great! I love Redken hair products. I use Redken All Soft (it's in a gold bottle) and it works so well!

Anonymous said...

Love your hair~its beautiful! I love Kenya products!

Sam W. said...

pretty hair! i use laura mercier's primer and it is wonderful! i'd highly suggest it :)

shay said...

Hi, i'm a new follower!

I used Too Faced Primed and Poreless, it goes on really nicely and your make up won't move... i also use their Shadow Insurance for my eye make up, no joke i ended up sleeping with my make up on once (yes, i admit, it was a drunken night LOL), and my eyes looked exactly the same from when i put it on!

Nicole said...

I found some cool primer at ELF.com... but oily, dunno. I don't really know, I've only used it once so far.

and I LOVE Biolage.

Allison said...

Aveda Shampure is my favorite shampoo and conditioner :D

Michelle said...

I love your hair! You look beautiful! :)

d.a.r. said...

cute cute cute hair!!!

And yes, I have that dang song in my head now...

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! That polish sounds so cool- hope your manicure turns out good!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks so cute! I am dying to try that shellac polish, too. I've heard really great reviews except that it is a real pain to take it off once it does start chipping. You have to use pure acetone, I think. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Anngela said...

How did the lip stain work? I forgot to try Autumn's when we hung out Sunday--she left it in her car =/
I use Bed Head shampoo/conditioner and LOVE it. My stylist actually questioned if I was using a different product because my hair felt much softer :)