Monday, March 28, 2011

It Has Been One of Those Days...

for the past 3 weeks. I have found moments where I come up for air and everything is perfect for brief moments...ex: this weekend.  Christina married her best friend.  She was such a stunning bride. I will recap it tonight/tomorrow.  I just wanted to say Hi -- give a sneak peek  
   
 
Pictures courtesy of me and J
and tell you about the amazingness I found at Wendy's today!! The Twisted Frosty
Wendys Twisted Frosty.jpg provided by Wendy's Traverse City 49684
Seriously -- you need to try it -- no right now.  Stop what you are doing and go get one.  the cookie dough chunks are UH-MAZING! You won't be sorry you tried it lol
Happy Monday!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Café Moka said...

Amazing pictures! It seems like it was a beautiful wedding!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bride and lovely beach wedding.

Savy

Anonymous said...

I so wish I saw this BEFORE I went on my lunch break!!

Beautiful bride and you look wonderful as well :)

Sam W. said...

pretty wedding!

i looooove frosties :)

Katie said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS that you posted about the choc. chip cookie dough one. I just had it over the weekend while trying to not eat meat but stuffing my face with sweets. I LOVED IT. so yummy!!

Brandi said...

Beautiful bride and bridesmaids! Can't wait to read more!

Whhhhy are you tempting me with the Frosty?! I want to leave work right now to get one! It looks sooooo good! YUMMY :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! You alll look beautiful!

Emily said...

beautiful pictures! :)

Tami said...

Oh my goodness- those frosties look amazing! I need one right NOW! :)

Amber said...

You and Christina both were beautiful! So glad to hear the wedding was a success. :)

I have been wanting to try one of those for weeks but have held off. This post may have sent me over the edge!

Allison said...

Her wedding looked beautiful :) Can't wait to see more of her pictures.

The twisted frosties are my favorite too :)

Nicole said...

MMMM the frosty's look good!

Anngela said...

I like the Twisted Frosties--but it still doesn't beat a Reeses McFlurry :) :) lol
Can't wait to see more photos :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Everyone looked so pretty!

And yes, I have tried a Twisted Frosty. Delish!

Faith said...

beautiful pictures!

i love the frosty but i have to agree with Anngela ... if you haven't tried the McFlurry's you must! :)