Friday, March 4, 2011

J & A Chronicles: Wedding Day Pt IV
Formals and Bride & Groom

After the ceremony we all gathered on the deck for formal and group shots.  To be completely honest I wasn't 100%  wanting to take formal and group pictures, I wanted to get to the part and EAT and get my drink on haha! NOW I am so thankful to have so many shots. Our photographers were so good to us =)
This first picture is probably one of my favorites -- you can see how excited we are about it all =)
            
After a few more group shots, the wedding party left to enjoy what was left of cocktail hour and The Husband and I took some time getting pictures of the two of us as newly weds! We took about a half hour and ended up with an amazing amount of pictures -- these are just some of my favorites!
      
     
   

Once we finished up with pictures, we headed over to the reception hall where we bustled my dress and made our grand entrance.  More to come on that next week!
Happy Friday!

If you want to catch up -- check out all the J & A Chronicles OR you can just read the wedding stuff:
Part I
Part II
Part III 
Photobucket

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Your wedding was gorgeous!! Love all these pictures! Thanks for sharing your special day with all of us! Happy Friday! xo

Emily said...

Love your wedding pictures, again! :)

Virginia Belle said...

Gorgeous wedding pictures! You were a beautiful bride. I'm your newest follower :)

Elizabeth said...

What gorgeous pictures! I am loving the J & A Wedding Chronicles!

Unknown said...

Ya'll have some great pictures!!!! I love the first one!!!

Donna said...

I love that first picture, its fabulous! What a beautiful wedding :)

Sam W. said...

lovely! still can't get over how pretty your dress is :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Beautiful! I LOVE that first picture!!!!! <3

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always! Have a great weekend! xoxo

Nicole said...

As always, you looked gorgeous and you can tell the love you 2 have for each other! Kinda jealous on some of the shots you got thought... LOL... we didn't get a whole lot of "fun" shots :(

ali v. said...

what GORGEOUS photos! so happy I stumbled on your blog :) we had cobalt blue bridesmaid dresses too!! love that color! you look stunning...can't wait to see more! have a great weekend, Ashley! xoxo {av}

Megan said...

The backdrop of all of these pictures is TRULY stunning! What a great location! I love your bright colors. You were a beautiful, beautiful bride!!

Anonymous said...

Love your formal photos! Such happy faces and gorgeous backdrops!!

Nikki said...

Absolutely love your pictures!! You guys look priceless!!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

you look so good in that dress!

April Rowell said...

You're just adorable! Love the wedding pics! Thanks for your recent comments on my blog. I'm very much enjoying reading yours :)

Brandi said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Gorgeous! You look stunning!

Janna Renee said...

Aww these remind me of my wedding! We got married on a lake! love it! I'm new to your blog, can't wait to see more!