Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!

As I mentioned yesterday -- this weekend my very good friend got married.  It was beautiful.  The weather was amazing and everything worked out perfectly for the two of them.  I won't post a hundred pictures but I did want to share some pictures.          
 
       
  
The boys changed into Gator bowties for the reception -- which means someone had to learn how to tie a bowtie real quick.  That someone was me.  I must say, I am very proud with the way they turned out! =)
Hope y'all enjoyed the photos and have a wonderful day!
*all photos taken by J and myself
Photobucket

18 comments:

Betty said...

Beautiful wedding!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

Love the Gator ties, so neat! Also, your dress was beautiful!

Tami said...

What a beautiful wedding! You two look a lot alike- you could be sisters.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Amber said...

Love it. Once again - you both looked beautiful. It's so neat to see two of my favorite bloggers in the same pictures! :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I love weddings! You looked so pretty and the bride was stunning!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Awesome pics! Love the colors!

Meri said...

Beautiful! I always thought outdoor/ beach weddings were so laid back and romantic. Her dress is gorgeous, too.
Cheers!
meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Virginia Belle said...

What a beautiful wedding! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Sam W. said...

gorgeous! your friend looks beautiful :)

Faith said...

beautiful pictures! congrats to your friend!

you looked gorgeous too!

Whitney said...

Beautiful wedding! Where did it take place? I got married in Gulf Shores, AL on the beach and it looks so similar!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous wedding! i love beachside weddings. and way to go with those bowties!!

Brandi said...

Beautiful! I love that shade of blue! Very pretty :)

Christina said...

Yay!! They turned out beautifully! Thank you so much! Can I get copies!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the bowties! :)

asj said...

beautiful wedding!

love the colors (and the UF bowties) my husband is a Gator so by proxie I guess I have to stop hating UF...