Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness

No not THAT March Madness...the madness of which I speak is the madness that will be for this month.
::First Things First!!::
We will be celebrating our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY in less than TWO WEEKS! I seriously can not believe a year has gone by so quickly.  Our trip to St. Augustine doesn't look like it is going to happen.  He has had to travel a lot with work and isn't really up for the drive. We will go one day but instead of the two hour drive, we are talking about going to the Strawberry Festival! YAY! We have gone every year since we have been together so this is a perfect time to go =)
::Next Up for March::
It is my very dear friend, Christina's WEDDING MONTH!! I'm so happy for her and her groom-to-be! =) Go visit her at Skip to My Lou and share some love.  I Big Pink Puffy Heart this lady! She is so sweet!! SO I thought I would share some pictures of her -- she is seriously beautiful and such a sweet friend!
       

My only other 2 'free' weekends have planned events for Miss C. And then March is over and it is my birthday month haha! Time sure does fly!
Happy First Day of March Lovelies!!!  ♥
Photobucket

11 comments:

Michelle said...

y'all look so pretty! I love weddings, so much fun! Happy soon-to-be 1st Wedding Anniversary!

Allison said...

March is INSANE for me too!!!!! :D:D

Donna said...

Wow, March sure sounds like a busy month for you! At least you have lots of fun stuff planned though!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!!!! How exciting!

Do you live in Louisiana?? We have a strawberry festival! I couldn't remember if you did...I have met a couple of people that do live here through blogger.

If you are interested I am having a give away...it's a great one!

~Romantic Savy

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Your March sounds like our April. 1st anniversary, best friend's wedding and all events that go with. Plus, other best friend is due on the 16th! We don't have one free weekend in April! Sounds like so much fun coming your way!

Café Moka said...

Busy month for you!
Love that your 1st wedding anniversary is coming!!!

Sam W. said...

what a fun month!! happy almost one year :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

What a busy and fun month!!! Yay for Christina's wedding and your anniversary! Bummer y'all won't make it to St Aug...but its not like its goin anywhere ;) I have never been to the Strawberry Festival! Would love to go! Just have to find someone to drag along with me :) xoxo

Jessica and Stephan said...

Happy March to you as well! :)

Christina said...

Aww :) Thanks MF! I want to be tan like that one picture of you Ash & I haha. Hurry summer & boating weekend!

I can't believe it's your wedding anniversary next weekend! This year has gone by so fast!!!

cailen ascher said...

first wedding anniversary! so exciting!!! cannot wait to hear all about your special day

ps i'm hosting an earring giveaway : ) http://cailenascher.blogspot.com/2011/03/spiral-style-giveaway.html