Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{1}
I started getting a cold sore yesterday afternoon.  I took some meds but this morning it was worse =( Now my mouth hurts. dislike!

{2}
The shoes The Husband ordered me came in on Saturday.  They are BEAUTIFUL! They are also a 1/2 size too small!! =( I'm so sad because now they are out of stock....so I guess it wasn't meant to be.

{3}
I'm so clumsy -- this morning I burnt my face wtih my straightener.  I blame it on being tired.

{4}
I had a fabulous weekend with my girl Christina! We celebrated her bachelorette party on Saturday by going to Vixen Fitness, where we took 2 types of dance classes...that's right people.  We tried our hand at pole and chair dancing.  I'm not going to lie, I think we were all a little intimidated at first but we had a FABULOUS time! I definitely like the pole part better than the chair. =)

{5}
My girl is getting married on Saturday!! As in FIVE days!! I'm so so excited for her!!

{6}
I have a half day on Friday so that I can go get pampered with the girls before the rehearsal. 

{7}
There are 3 and 1/2 weeks until  my birthday! I normally don't get overly excited but this year I feel very enthusiastic about it -- maybe because my friends are excited too??

{8}
After this weekend, I am going to have to kick it into high gear and get things moving for my sister's bridal shower/bachelorette party stuff.  Invitations are first =) THEN gifts and organizing the details for the parties.  Plus a couple crafty DIY items -- I can't wait to share...but that will have to wait until After June 18th =/ BOO!! haha!

{9}
I bought a new nail polish last week at Target -- it was very inexpensive but it gorgeous! It is by Sinful Colors Professional -- i am loving this brand already! The color I bought is called Cream Pink
They have an amazing range of colors -- check out the website here.

{10}
I am going to be able to catch up on your blogs -- things are slowing down for me again. YAY! I have missed y'all and your words =)

{11}
I'm tired -- The Husband and I need to make it to bed earlier.  I didn't get to sleep much this weekend which is a bummer.  I'm looking forward to crawling into bed before midnight haha =)

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Café Moka said...

I'm sick too, it sucks!
Never been to a bachelorette party, it must be so fun!


Have a great week!

Emily P. said...

LOVE the nail color. I'm a sucker for nail polish!

Tami said...

So sorry about the shoes- what a bummer!

Christina said...

Yay yay yay!

And, I'm very excited about your birthday :)

Squirmy said...

I love that nail polish colour! Sorry about the shoes, that sucks! Hopefully you'll find some even nicer ones that you love even more :)

Brandi said...

Hate getting sick. I've been sneezing all morning. Sucks :(

Love the nail color! Very pretty!

Nicole said...

I have a lot of that nail polish brand. Love it!

Cherish @ Southern Soul Mates said...

Love that pink nail polish :) Have a great day! xoxo

shay said...

LOVE the nail color!

Jaclyn said...

I love Sinful Colors nail polishes! They are so much cheaper than OPI, yet still great quality! Love your color choice too!! :)

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Pretty nail polish!! Hope you get some sleep tonight! I got 8.5 hours last night for once and I feel fabulous today :)

WhisperingWriter said...

That is a pretty nail color. I wish I could paint my nails. When I do, I tend to pick at them.

Kristin said...

Cold sores are the worst!

Faith said...

ugh i hate cold sores with a passion ... they hurt sooo bad! ugh!

i love that color ... so fun!

your sister's wedding date is getting here so quickly ... can't wait to see all the details you have been working on!

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

gorgeous hot pink color!! hope you get some rest :)

Jessica and Stephan said...

Warm milk and honey is good for a sore throat! and its yummy!

Elizabeth said...

Love the nail polish! I will definitely have to check that out! :)

Hate that about the shoes! :( That so stinks!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com