Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{1}
I started getting a cold sore yesterday afternoon.  I took some meds but this morning it was worse =( Now my mouth hurts. dislike!

{2}
The shoes The Husband ordered me came in on Saturday.  They are BEAUTIFUL! They are also a 1/2 size too small!! =( I'm so sad because now they are out of stock....so I guess it wasn't meant to be.

{3}
I'm so clumsy -- this morning I burnt my face wtih my straightener.  I blame it on being tired.

{4}
I had a fabulous weekend with my girl Christina! We celebrated her bachelorette party on Saturday by going to Vixen Fitness, where we took 2 types of dance classes...that's right people.  We tried our hand at pole and chair dancing.  I'm not going to lie, I think we were all a little intimidated at first but we had a FABULOUS time! I definitely like the pole part better than the chair. =)

{5}
My girl is getting married on Saturday!! As in FIVE days!! I'm so so excited for her!!

{6}
I have a half day on Friday so that I can go get pampered with the girls before the rehearsal. 

{7}
There are 3 and 1/2 weeks until  my birthday! I normally don't get overly excited but this year I feel very enthusiastic about it -- maybe because my friends are excited too??

{8}
After this weekend, I am going to have to kick it into high gear and get things moving for my sister's bridal shower/bachelorette party stuff.  Invitations are first =) THEN gifts and organizing the details for the parties.  Plus a couple crafty DIY items -- I can't wait to share...but that will have to wait until After June 18th =/ BOO!! haha!

{9}
I bought a new nail polish last week at Target -- it was very inexpensive but it gorgeous! It is by Sinful Colors Professional -- i am loving this brand already! The color I bought is called Cream Pink
They have an amazing range of colors -- check out the website here.

{10}
I am going to be able to catch up on your blogs -- things are slowing down for me again. YAY! I have missed y'all and your words =)

{11}
I'm tired -- The Husband and I need to make it to bed earlier.  I didn't get to sleep much this weekend which is a bummer.  I'm looking forward to crawling into bed before midnight haha =)

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Café Moka said...

I'm sick too, it sucks!
Never been to a bachelorette party, it must be so fun!


Have a great week!

Emily Powell said...

LOVE the nail color. I'm a sucker for nail polish!

Tami said...

So sorry about the shoes- what a bummer!

Christina said...

Yay yay yay!

And, I'm very excited about your birthday :)

Donna said...

I love that nail polish colour! Sorry about the shoes, that sucks! Hopefully you'll find some even nicer ones that you love even more :)

Brandi said...

Hate getting sick. I've been sneezing all morning. Sucks :(

Love the nail color! Very pretty!

Nicole said...

I have a lot of that nail polish brand. Love it!

Unknown said...

Love that pink nail polish :) Have a great day! xoxo

shay said...

LOVE the nail color!

Jaclyn said...

I love Sinful Colors nail polishes! They are so much cheaper than OPI, yet still great quality! Love your color choice too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nail polish!! Hope you get some sleep tonight! I got 8.5 hours last night for once and I feel fabulous today :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

That is a pretty nail color. I wish I could paint my nails. When I do, I tend to pick at them.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Cold sores are the worst!

Faith said...

ugh i hate cold sores with a passion ... they hurt sooo bad! ugh!

i love that color ... so fun!

your sister's wedding date is getting here so quickly ... can't wait to see all the details you have been working on!

Sam W. said...

gorgeous hot pink color!! hope you get some rest :)

Jessica and Stephan said...

Warm milk and honey is good for a sore throat! and its yummy!

Elizabeth said...

Love the nail polish! I will definitely have to check that out! :)

Hate that about the shoes! :( That so stinks!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com