Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Walkin' on Sunshine!

This past weekend I didn't get MUCH crafting in as we went with John's parents out to Longboat Key for the weekend. We got there Saturday in the early afternoon and left first thing Monday morning. It was quick trip but we were really happy we went. =)
Here are a few pictures from the trip...

<- I spilled my drink on him in the first picture and you can see it in the second haha!! We spent the first day at the beach and then roasted marshmallows for s'mores before AND after dinner. Day 2 -- we went to the 'circle' and shopped for a bit and got some AMAZING ice cream at Kilwin's. Then it was out on the boat for some fishing. I am the ONLY person who caught a keeper fish and I didn't even get a picture of it! =(

And finally, after a long day of shopping and fishing, we went to dinner at an Italian place where the portion sizes are RIDICULOUS! -- NOTE TO SELF: SHARE!!

On the way to the beach, I made a necklace, earrings and bracelet set! I wore it to work this week and received a ton of compliments =)



No comments: