Thursday, October 7, 2010

8 Random Thoughts

Betty over at Northwest Betty tagged me in her 8 Random Thoughts post. =) YAY Betty!!
So I am answering some Random questions: Please bare with me as it's the end of the day:

1. What is one of your favorite books?
This one is kind of hard, as I don't recall reading books over and over.  I really enjoyed The Little Lady Agency (Hester Brown) oh and Undomestic Goddess (Sophie Kinsella).  They were my first Chick-Lit books and had me laughing for most of the book.

2. What are you passionate about?
My marriage and my husband.  It's not always easy but I love everything about our relationship and my husband, even the little quirks he has that annoy me.  I put everything I have into our marriage and relationship.  We want to continue to be happy every day, not ever let that spark between us go out and keep the fire for one another burning.

3. What is something you would love to learn how to do?
Dance!!  I thought I was a decent dancer...since the wedding I have seen videos and pictures, I'm definitely a white girl through and through lol

4. Which came first -- the chicken or the egg?
Based on my religious beliefs, it would HAVE to be the chicken. =)

5. Describe a time when you got in really big trouble.
I think I was 8...my parents had just bought a new dining room set.  I am talking BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!  The chairs had rails in between the legs and I kept standing on them.  My parents kept telling me to get down and I would.  Moments later, I was right back up on them.  I don't think anyone was really paying attention until SNAP!!! one of the rails broke!! Oh man! I was in SO MUCH TROUBLE.  I remember getting yelled at and now we all kind of laugh about it because we had the same dining set until about 4 years ago. =) Now my sis has it for her apartment.

6. What about your personality do you wish you could change?
I worry.  I worry A LOT! Like I give myself mild panic attacks worrying and I stress myself out.  So I wish I wasn't such a worry-wart about things OR could figure out a way to calm myself down when I AM worrying.

7. What are you vain about?
Um, probably  my hair.  I can't stand when it isn't done and I really hate having it in a ponytail BUT sometimes that's what I have to do.

8. What is your favorite leisure activity?
Anything that involves me spending time with my husband!  I LOVE spending time with him, especially just lounging around the house.  We have our best talks and biggest laughs when we are together just being us.

So there you have it -- 8 Random Things =)  Thanks for tagging me Betty! =)

3 comments:

Faith said...

i would have answered 2, 4, 7 and 8 the exact same way! :)

Betty said...

What fun answers! :) BTW, just read about your Day Zero Project...what a great idea! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you are so in love with your husband! That's great!

And when I was in grade school a 2nd grade teacher asked which came first, the chicken or the egg... her answer was:
The Egg because you eat eggs for breakfast and chicken for lunch and dinner... LOL