Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Simpsons Movie

One of the Movies on my Day Zero Project  was the Simpson's Movie. 
I didn't much care for the movie, and I didn't even have high expectations for it.  This may be due to the fact that I NEVER watched the Simpsons show. EVER.  I was never really drawn to it and when I was younger we weren't allowed to watch it. The story was entertaining but overall it really didn't do anything for me.  I don't even know how it ended because I fell asleep, although I'm assuming it ended happily.  I asked J what he thought since he had actually watched the show and was excited about the movie.  His response: "eh". 
Oh well, it's another movie checked off of my Day Zero Project =)

4 comments:

Tutti said...

I used to watch The Simpsons back in the day- but had no desire in seeing the movie. Glad to know I'm not missing anything.

Ms. Emmy N said...

Congrats on getting it checked off your list... I have never had any interest in that movie either, so good to know I am not missing much :)

Faith said...

yeah ... i also didn't have any desire in watching the movie. it just really didn't look entertaining at all.

glad hubby didn't beg me to see this one!

Anonymous said...

woohoooo! at least you get to check it off!