Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All Address Changes are Final

Well it is official! After nearly three months, everyone has made the address change. I know I know EVERYONE?! Ok so that definitely makes it sound like a lot of people but in reality it is two people and the pup =)

The Hubs and I made the change a couple weeks ago when we played hookie from work and saw Sherlock Holmes 2 - which I totally recommend that y'all go see it! ESPECIALLY if you really enjoyed the first one! I just huge pink puffy heart Robert Downey Jr. I love this side of his story/career =)

The pup still 'resided' at the old house! That would simply NOT do! So yesterday while taking my lunch break, I popped into PetSmart and had a new one made =) That laser engraving machine is pretty amazing! OK so when I got home, I put the new tag on him and tried to get a good shot of him wearing it.  Yeah - he thought I had a treat and got really really excited...it was very entertaining...
 
 
 
Yeah - he was tired of being my model lol so I sat on the floor with him =)

ALMOST:

and we FINALLY got a good shot of him AND the tag =)
 
Yay for a new tag! Obviously I can't show you the back - I love you all BUT I don't need to get random creepers calling me or knocking on my door! =) So you get a front view =)

So after almost three months of owning a home, all the address changes have FINALLY been made...That is really impressive considering after nearly two years of wedded bliss I think I still have some stuff that is addressed to my maiden name! WHOOPSIE!!! =)

Happy Halfway Through The Week!!

How long does it take you to make all your address changes?
If you are married, did it take FOREVER to make all the name changes?
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kristen said...

We still need to change our addresses with our banks. I've been dragging that out. lol

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I moved in with my now hubby a few months before we were married. Right after our honeymoon, I immediately changed my name and got a new social security card. However, it took me like six months to get a new license and to change my name at the bank. My debit card still have my maiden name! This post reminds me... We are moving in May, and we will need to get our pup a tag with our new address.

amy said...

Ruger is so cute!!

I have yet to get my dog a new tag since I moved back in October. That will go on my to do list for Saturday.

shay said...

address and name changes are PITAs! i've moved 7 times in 8 years and i still have some things with old addresses... this time, i did ok with the name change... though i didn't change it at work and don't plan on it.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

playing hookie would be totally fun!

Jessica and Stephan said...

I saw the new Sherlock Holmes and loved it!

I'm not sure how long it took to do the address changes for me, I took my time. Here in Canada with Canada Post you can purchase time to have your mail forwarded from your old address in case you forget something (and there is always something small you forget to change your address for). We purchased it for 6 months. I'm not sure if you guys have it down here....if you do, I apologize for sounding really ignorant, I'm not! I promise!

Amber said...

Yay for the move being officially complete. And what a sweet face your pup has! Glad you guys are all settled in. :)

Melanie said...

love the blog :)