Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Home - Living Room

Good morning! BRRRRR it is COLD in Florida right now! I know all you snow birds are rolling your eyes at this chilly Florida girl but really it was 30* this morning!! EEK!
So I am FINALLY almost finished showing you around the house...The craft room will be in a while because we haven't finished putting up the shelves in the closet and I still have to buy a new table top. I'm hoping we can get it finished soon! OK so here is the

LIVING ROOM
 
      

I still can't believe how different the house looks now! I know I was part of the whole redesign/re-vamp but wow - it was NOT great when we started lol. oh AND the carpet was dingy and it smelled. GROSS! Because we have a pup, we knew carpet was not an option. I love our flooring! The last room to share (besides the craft room) is the master bed and bath! I am hoping to share those tomorrow =)

Have you done a room makeover recently or in the past?
What pushed you to make a change?

Photobucket

13 comments:

Carolyn said...

It looks so good! :) Love it all!!

Sam W. said...

love it!! looks so put together and inviting :)

Kristen said...

Love it Ashley! Such a big improvement! :)

Café Moka said...

It looks great!!!

Unknown said...

I just love the way your house is looking! It makes me want to buy a house even quicker now so I can start decorating :)
xo
Samantha

Syndal said...

love it! looks so cozy!

Faith said...

your house is so gorgeous! i love it and the way everything has come together! it is beautiful! you did an amazing job turning your house into a beautiful home! :)

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

Did i miss the kitchen? you posted the dining room but i didn't think you posted the kitchen.

BeckyJo606 said...

I love your living room! It looks wonderful--and you have done such an amazing change! :)

Emily said...

Your house is beautiful! I spotted your ceiling fan right away...we have been shopping for a new one for our house but can't make up our minds!

April Rowell said...

Loving the house updates! I think your living room looks warm and cozy!

Amber said...

Love it! We have made many updates to our home as well and I'm always surprised at how much better it looks when I compare before and after pics. Can't wait to see the rest!

CeCe said...

Your living room looks really good! We are planning to get hardwoods this year too. I'm looking forward to the change but not the mess it takes to get there.