Friday, January 13, 2012

{Recipe} Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes

Alright y'all - so my girl at work made these UH-MAZING cupcakes and brought them in to share. They were so delicious that I am pretty sure I ate most of them. She didn't have frosting for them, so I ate them with my coffee. DELISH!  I bothered her for the entire day asked her for the recipe and she got it from her mother. 

Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes
 
{Ingredients}
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup water
3 eggs
1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp pure vanilla extract

{Directions}
Preheat oven to 350*.
Beat all ingredients with electric mixer on low speed, just until moistened.  Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.  Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. 
**Note** I did not have ground cloves, so I went without....the recipe is STILL PHENOMENAL!!
Bake for 20 minutes.

To frost, I used store bought cream cheese frosting - DIVINE! Oh my goodness, so yummy! I may have to make more!! I'm craving them now!!

PLEASE let me know what you think should you try the recipe!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amber said...

Those look and sound delicious. I wish I had this recipe in the fall. I'm a very "pumpkin" is for fall kind of girl. But I'm going to have to remember this one for next year!

Nikki said...

These sounds amazing! I love everything pumpkin. Definitely going to try!

Faith said...

That sounds and looks so delish! Now I'm craving cupcakes at 10 in the morning, haha.

have a great weekend!

Christina said...

I love anything pumpkin! Sounds yummy!

Tagged you in a post today!