Thursday, March 22, 2012

Social Media

Hey Y'all!! Happy almost Friday! Thank goodness!! I know I have said this a lot lately, but I am SO looking forward to the weekend! The thing is that it has been INSANE at work these last couple months. Seriously - my stress level is THROUGH the roof!

Yesterday got so bad that I FOR REAL almost left at like 11:30 because I was so overwhelmed - all before lunch! eeesh!!! I can't wait to get our new system up and running and the setup complete.

So I have FINALLY joined several social media platforms as Life After the Aisle. If nothing else, it will be a new way for friends and family to keep up with things AND it will allow me to improve the relationships I've already made with some of you through the blogging world. That way - you get a little more personal peek into the life of moi!


I'm so proud - I think I have actually gotten the hang of this Twitter thing! =) 

I found the tutorial to link up social media with special buttons here at Livin' on Sweet Tea. She directed her readers where to find the social media buttons AND directed us to another tutorial on creating the live buttons =) SO excited!!!

NOW the only thing left to do to catch up with all the technology is get an iPhone. That is going to have to wait another year until I can switch phone carriers.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I tried to click on the links, and it says "this is copyrighted" so I can't! :(

JMB said...

I LOVE that you are on the TWEET :)
I am more in love with it than Facebook now...Facebook bores me haha. I don't want you to be stressed, you are too gorgeous for wrinkles!! QUIT IT :)
XOXOXO

Aubrey S. said...

Yay, you've joined twitter!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

Yay! thanks for the link!