Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This Means War

You will be delighted to know that this post title has nothing to do with my life or potential drama in it! Woo HOO!!! I am talking about the movie.

After the chili cook off on Saturday, we headed to the movies. First of all, I just want to say that AMC ticket prices are INSANE! Thankfully we had gift cards and I always ALWAYS smuggle snacks in my purse.

This Means War Movie

 I absolutely 100% LOVE Reese Witherspoon. I think she is so talented oh and how about she is gorgeous! Do I hear girl crush?! I watched Legally Blonde and Sweet Home Alabama on Sunday because I think she is amazing. ESPECIALLY in Legally Blonde- the role she almost turned down! (I know these aren't her very best movies - but they are the ones I own lol)
The men in this movie were super fun to look at and they acted well. Don't roll your eyes - sometimes people are cast in a movie for their look but they can't act a lick! There are a handful of movies that I feel are like this but I won't hate on them =) Maybe I just don't get it =)
This Means War
Overall - I would most certainly give this movie an A! It was funny, romantic, had some action, had some crazy...it ran the gamut! Seriously - something in this film for everyone =) ....except maybe the kiddies! =)
The story line was fun, albeit a tiny predictable, but come on! It was a rom-com with some action built in...there is USUALLY a little element of predictability. That just goes with the territory.
This Means War
I recommend this movie hands down - it was a great date night film! Yes - The Husband also found it extremely entertaining.

In other news - I received my Favorite Things Swap package! I'll be posting about it tonight when I get home =)

Have you seen any movies lately?
Do you warn people about bad movies?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessica and Stephan said...

Good to know, I was wondering about this movie! I just might have to check it out!

Faith said...

I have heard nothing but great things about this movie! Makes me excited to see it!! :)

I love Reese as well, she is pretty incredible!

And yes, I always warn friends about bad movies. What are friends for? :)

Unknown said...

I've heard SO much about this movie, I've GOT to go see it!

Carolyn said...

Oh I want to see this movie!!!