Friday, April 27, 2012

142 Cupcakes and Being Busy at Work

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!!

I am SO SUPER busy at work! 
I get there early and leave late. I'm swamped!
By the time I get home, I am SO tired, I am not doing anything except relaxing.

Except for last night - I baked 142 cupcakes
Actually I made 144 cupcakes - but The Husband thought he needed to taste test.
And yes, they were mini - not full sized. But still. 

I made them to sell for Relay for Life.
My mom and sister each have a team, my sister is the Chair Person for the event.
Silly girl - she can't help but volunteer.  She already has a lot on her plate...
but it is for a good cause. And I will go and support them! =) YAY!

I have no plans for the weekend other than helping with this event.
I'm hoping for a relaxing Sunday and maybe a crafty Saturday.
I know - how boring am I?! 
But seriously - I have to have some down time where I am not stressed.
Work has me stressed to the max and I'm just exhausted.

On top of that silliness, I think I am getting sick =( 
I plan on running 3-4 miles tonight at the relay in hopes of pushing it out of my system.
Oh and I am totally going back to get this watch:
I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since trying it on
and it is like 60% less than retail! I should have just gotten it yesterday...
but that isn't my style ;)

What are you getting into this weekend??
Photobucket

6 comments:

JMB said...

I am procastinating at work by reading blogs...I FEEL YOU on the work thing haha. LOVING those cupcakes and that watch!! xoxo Come make me cupcakes!!

Brittany said...

I love your cupcakes! They look delicious!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

yaknow, anytime you have extra cupcakes feel free to send them my way! and i LOVE that watch!

Shannon said...

Just tagged you in an Instagram photo with a warning about Fossil watches :( I'm wearing mine today, and I just can't let you buy one without warning you. The stones ALWAYS fall out :( Fossil doesn't have a warranty on missing stones. I'd look at spending money on a Michael Kors before spending the reasonable price for a Fossil...

I'm such a Debbie Downer, I'm sorry :(

Kristen said...

I miss doing Relay for Life! I used to do it in high school and even once in college - it's definitely a good time. And that's great you baked so many cupcakes - yum!

collettakay said...

I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

I'm your newest follower :)

Colletta