Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WILW - Birthday Edition

So I saw Miss K over at Love, Lipstick, and Pearls did a birthday wish list today. I thought it would be fun to share some of things on my list this year. My birthday is LITERALLY right around the corner: Tminus 9 days! I'll be sharing some of those things AND playing along with WILW. 
 

I'm Loving the new packaging for Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion.
I really didn't like the tube with the want AT. ALL. It was sort of awkward to use. Thankfully they took a cue from Too Faced and their primer packaging. I fell in love with this BEFORE the Two Faced brand so now that they have switched to a squeeze tube, I'm going back to them.

I'm LOVING the Naked eye shadow sets. 
No I don't have either but after reading tons of blog reviews and seeing the colors ON some lovely ladies, I DEFINITELY would LOVE to own the first edition of the sets. Seriously - LOVE. 

I'm Loving gray shoes! 
 
These are from JCPenney. Before you go hating, I LOVE JCPenney. Everything is affordable and I generally find all sorts of things I want or like. AND these cute little thangs are $22! SCORE! 

I'm Loving this Solia Straightener
I LOVE this straightener - I had it for 6 years before it quit
I had one for like 6-7 years before it kicked the bucket. it is amazing and I love the heat settings it has. Seriously, this thing is amazing! I wanted one for Christmas and didn't get it. If I don't get one for my birthday, I am buying it myself lol! 

I'm loving these bracelets!
 Sideways cross bracelet Bracelet
I also ADORE the stacked bracelets/watch trend. It is so cute and I love having various accessories =) 


I'm Loving that The Husband and my parents are BOTH taking me on little shopping sprees for my birthday presents! EEEEE!! I'm SO excited! I badly need some new tops, maybe a new pair of dress pants, and a skirt or two =) SO excited! I don't know when I am going on said spree BUT I will be sharing with y'all =) 

I'm Loving my DARLING birthday invitations that were sent out yesterday!! Yes, I'm that girl that sends birthday invitations. It is happy =) and besides, who doesn't LOVE getting happy mail =) I can't wait to show them to ya =) 

I'm LOVING instagram for android!! Come find me =)
lifeaftertheaisle

I'm loving the amazing relationship I have with The Husband and my family.

What are you loving? 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dropping in from the WILW link up!
Great loves!

Jen said...

What a great find on those shoes, I seriously love JCPenny's too! Sounds like you have a fun birthday week planned!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Such a happy post and so many exciting things going on with you. Sounds like it's going to be an amazing birthday!

Syndal said...

oh girl-I would never hate on some penney's shoes! we've got bills to pay!

Sarah said...

I LOVE Urban Decay! They are so amazing. And those shoes are to die for. Hope your weekend is going well!