Friday, April 6, 2012

I Confess I Only Have a Second...

Hi Hi Hi!!!

Happy Friday Y'all!!!


Photobucket


I confess - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO busy at work!! I seriously fly through my day like a mad woman and then BAM it is time to go home. I get home, work out, have dinner, and then I either pass out or I am WIDE AWAKE until well after midnight!  That is SO annoying! But I get to read until I make myself sleep or I pass out.
Either way there is passing out in my life lol

I confess - I got my hairs cut on Wednesday.
I was actually VERY excited about it - which is a FIRST.

I confess -- NORMALLY if I make a hair appt in advance, I cancel a couple days later.
I HAVE to make a hair appointment within 2-3 days of getting it cut.
I'm weird, I know.

I confess - I have had a TON of really horrible hair cuts.
I love my girl here and she is SO affordable!

I confess - When I got home from my hair appointment I went running.
I had to put my hair up and proceeded to jump around, shaking my head, like a loon (a la metal head banger style!), to see if any hair would fall down since she cut the bangs shorter.

I confess - this is totally a normal routine for me!

I think that covers it for me today - short and sweet! 
What are your confessions!?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan said...

Finding the perfect hairstylist is totally critical! Haha!! I'm glad you have found one that you like!

rkjalernpan said...

I ALWAYS go running after a hair cut! Like immediately because it's the best test to if it's going to be fully functional. I have no shot of making it look like they do when I leave the salon BUT I can make a pretty mean pony tail.

Aubrey S. said...

So where are the photos of the new haircut? :)

Have a fabulous weekend!