Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally Friday!

So this week has pretty much been the longest week of my life…ok that may be an exaggeration but it HAS been a REALLY long and stressful week! Due to this fact, I am just burnt out on the week. All I want to do is go home and either curl up on the couch with my husband OR hide away in my craft room! But alas, it IS a work day.
I spent a good part of the morning going through EVERY Cricut cartridge in existence. AND I made a list…it’s a VERY extensive list which surprised me! I am so tempted to list them all out so that I have a saved copy of a “wish list” some where….ok I will (alphabetically ;) )….Beyond Birthdays, Cindy Loo, Doodlecharms, Graphically Speaking, Home Decor, Just Because, Life is a Beach, Love Struck, Mothers Day, Picturesque, Sentimentals, Serenade, Song Bird, Stamped, Stamping, Straight from the Nest, Teardrop, and Wall Decor. Shocking, I know!On top of these AMAZING cartridges I am SO tempted to purchase the Make the Cut! program. It is one of the coolest programs I have seen. I am a little wary of it simply based on the fact that SUPPOSEDLY if you have MTC or SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot) it voids the warranty of your cricut and I don’t know that I am ready to take that risk. =/ But on the other hand, I am still trying to figure out how they could prove that you have the program -- maybe through registration? SO in the mean time, I will just enjoy my Design Studio and my carts =)

No comments: