Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favorite Things Swap

Good Morning!! I am so so excited because I was chosen as a newbie for Mamarazzi's "My Favorite Things Swap"!!!! 


Photobucket

WHOOO!!! I am so excited =) I love being introduced to new blogger and what a fun avenue to do so! Swaps are so so much fun! =) I LOVE getting goodies in the mail and i LOVE LOVE LOVE sending stuff to others and give them a little piece of sunshine =) OOOO I can't wait to get a package together to send off!! When I requested an invite to the swap, I had already started thinking about what I would get for my partner! I'm so so excited =) The swap doesn't officially happen until March but that is only a hop, skip, and a jump away!
Go check out Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes! =) You won't be sorry!!

happy Monday!
Photobucket

No comments: