Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WILW

Happy Day After Valentine's! Don't worry I won't do that every day haha! Today I am linking up with Jamie for

I'm Lovin these cute little heart measuring spoons that a vendor brought into The Husband's work.

He snatched them up and thought they would be perfect for me. He was right! I adore them! They are seriously SO SO adorable!



I'm Loving several different watches:
 DKNY Women's Watch NY4912   

This weekend I decided I wanted a bigger watch - something a little chunkier. I have three pretty dainty watches. I love them - I feel like they are classy and sophisticated. I want something that is fun and a little more casual =)

I'm Loving that after nearly TWO YEARS, we finally took my wedding present from a dear friend and got it fitted. It is a beautiful watch and I just haven't remembered to take it up to our jeweler.

The guy who gave us the watches, had them engraved with our names and wedding date. So so sweet!

I'm Loving that when I asked The Husband to model his new jeans for me, this is what I got:
Yes - the Captain Morgan pose with a little booty shaking haha!

I'm Loving that The Hubs special ordered a cake for us to enjoy last night!

I'm Loving that he got me some Skittles - I LOVE skittles!!!
I can't wait to take them to the movies =) Yes - I'm the person who smuggles in snacks and goodies.

I'm Loving my amazing, super sweet husband. He makes me laugh and smile and we always have such an amazing time together -no matter what we are doing.
oh and BTW - to get this really nice smile out of him on the fourth try last night, I stood next to him and said "BBOOOOBBBIIIEEESSSS" - yes ladies, it is that simple hahaha =)

What are you loving?

Happy halfway through the week!

Photobucket

8 comments:

ty said...

hahaha, I love your husby, the model!

Courtney said...

That top you are wearing is so cute! Where did you get it?!
And I have those measuring spoons! Someone gave them to us on our wedding and i love using them. Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!

Elizabeth said...

I am cracking up at your little trick to get him to smile. Lol! I usually pinch AW's butt or tickle him to get him to smile. Why is it that men don't like to smile for the camera? Haha! Happy V-Day hun!

Jamie Danielle said...

You guys are too cute :)
& where did you get that blouse? I love it!!!!

CeCe said...

Love that leg on the chair model pose! And I love the Pink watch.

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

girly you are too cute! i love the MK rose gold watch. i am currently lusting over it a bit. and just send a piece of that cake my way...yum!

Unknown said...

Love those watches!
I left something for your on my blog.
xo
Samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com

Life In Heels said...

looks like you had a great Vday!! i love all those watches except the pink! i have a tan MK watch and i love it!! i also like the gold ones by him.