Monday, December 27, 2010

Hair Cut

So I have a TON of recapping to do and some Christmas gift crafts to share BUT I figured since I made such a big deal about my hair in my WILW post last week, I thought I would share with ya =) PLUS I have emails galore to answer since we were closed on Friday!

As I said, I am a freak about getting my hair cut...as in I HATE to get it cut.  If I call to make an appointment today it has to be one for Tuesday or Wednesday.  Otherwise, I will cancel. I am not even kidding!  I can't schedule regular hair maintenance because I freak out and won't go.  In case you haven't figured it out -- I have a had a LOT of really bad haircuts. You may tell me that I need to continue to go to the same lady when I find one that I like.  My response?  I have been going to the same woman for THREE years and still have anxiety.  She has always cut my hair beautifully and I never feel upset with the outcome. But I have had SO many horrible hair FAILS that I just do NOT want to go!

So without further rambling on this really cold Monday -- and before you make fun of this Florida girl, it was 30 this morning with wind chills in the teens thank you!! =) -- Here are before and after pictures::
::Before::
::After::
I didn't think there was much difference to be honest but there is WAY more shape to it now. =) And although it's harder to see, there is a lot more angle to the front. =)
For those still with me - thank you for reading all the way through on this first Monday after Christmas! I hope you were all able to spend time with your families and loved ones! Tomorrow begins the Christmas crafts/DIY gifts and a recap =)
Happy Monday!
P.S. Hello and hugs! to all my new followers =)

9 comments:

C Mae said...

I'm the same way about my hair! I can go 3-4 months without seeing a hairstylist...not good for your ends but hey....You gotta find the right person and once you do you won't be so fearful of getting those every 4 wk trims! :)

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I actually can tell and I think it looks great! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and sorry your freezing!!! It's super cold here, too ;)

Christina said...

Too cute! I love it!

Betty said...

Your hair looks great! I think I will be getting my hair cut this week (but I keep changing my mind). :)

Anonymous said...

Love your haircut! It looks great! I'm wishing I had such long hair!

Megan said...

It looks SO good!! I think it has a lot more movement now!! She did a great job! I can't wait to read about your Christmas crafts...hurry hurry hurry!!

Nicole said...

hehehe... you had me caught up to see :). Glad all turned out very well! Hope you had a Great Christmas!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Looks great! Sometimes a little change can go a long way

Faith said...

it looks great! i def. see the difference!