Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

This is my first time linking up for WILW!!! You can too -- here

I'm Lovin' -- That I got my hair cut today!!! I stress out BAD about haircuts even though I have been going to the same lady for 3 years.  Stress so bad that if I make an appointment too far in advance I'll chicken out and cancel!! So I have to schedule hair appointments within 2-3 days MAX of making the call.  Yeah I'm a freak -- don't judge!

I'm Lovin' -- That we are more than HALF WAY through the work day and tomorrow is my Friday!! I'm looking forward to having all day Christmas Eve off and spending it with my husband!

I'm Lovin' -- that we are celebrating our first Married Christmas! I'm so excited about it that I tell J all the time "Merry Married Christmas" soon! =) it's kinda dorky but it makes us happy!

I'm Lovin' -- that next week I can FINALLY share all my DIY Christmas gifts! It's been killing me not to share -- some of them are SO cute!! I can't hardly stand it!!

I'm Lovin' -- that I don't have to worry about it snowing -- EVER. bbrrrr it's pretty but I can't deal with that kind of cold silliness!!

I'm Lovin' -- my husband.  All the time. more and more. Every. Single. Day!  He's my rock and best friend -- I'm SO lucky!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve OR Happy Christmas Wednesday -- whichever you prefer =)

12 comments:

Megan said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to see the DIY gifts! I love those! Merry Christmas! It's our "Merry Married Christmas" too!!

Michaela said...

So exciting- your first married Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful week (: You have lots of wonderful blessings in your life!

Tutti said...

Can't wait to see all your DIY goodies too!!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I'm loving this post! Hopefully since they'll be so few of you in tomorrow, you can leave early. Merry days!

Faith said...

i am loving your Wednesday! i can feel all your excitement from your post and it makes me excited! :)

Allison said...

I love What I'm Loving Wednesday!!! Glad you decided to join too.

I am a freak about my hair too...although I never do anything more than a trim, now! :)

Scientific Housewife said...

Great post and congrats on your first married Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

I avoid the hairdresser until I can't stand it any more :) Merry married Christmas to you!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have a great first married Christmas!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

im a new follower...cute blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first married Christmas! Thsi is our 3rd, and I love it all:-)

Sara said...

So fun!! Looks like you have a lot to Love :-) I hope you both had a very Merry Christmas