Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh! Christmas Tree!

Saturday I FINALLY convinced J that we absolutely NEEDED a Christmas tree.  I know he wanted one, we just hadn't made the time.  Saturday was a low key day -- it was definitely the time.
We had planned on going to a Christmas tree farm and cutting our own down.  I found out that the pretty type of tree I was hoping to cut down isn't grown in Florida.  boo!!!
After much debate -- OK so it only took 5 seconds -- we went to our local Lowe's.  We had to have been there for an hour searching for the right tree...geez it was almost as pressured as searching for The Dress! HA! Just kidding!
Of course I took some pretty pictures =)
 And here is a picture after it had been set up and lit...I'm also sharing ornament pictures again =)
Of course we HAD to take a family picture in front of the tree =)
After the tree went up we snuggled on the couch and watched Elf! It was an exceptional Saturday. =)

9 comments:

Faith said...

YAY!! I can post on your blog at work now! I don't have to wait to get home now, awesome!!!!

gorgeous tree! so pretty! i love this time of year and getting so see all these great trees! can't wait to share pictures of ours ... should be done tonight!

Amber said...

What a fun adventure. The tree looks great all decorated. I LOVE sitting on the couch watching TV with the tree lit and a fire going. It just feels like Christmas!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures. I love the look on the pup's face, esp in that first picture :)...

Unknown said...

Super cute pics! Love the tree! Have a blessed day! xoxo

cailen ascher said...

sounds like a PERFECT saturday!

ps your tree looks wonderful : )

Nikki said...

Looks perfect! We just finished ours too!!

Liz Mays said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Great tree! Looks good.

Betty said...

Love the tree! I'm hoping to do the very same thing this Friday! :)