Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

I know it's Tuesday --- AND 11 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS! --and yesterday PROBABLY should have been my recap day...but I had to share my Rock the Dress session!! How could I NOT!? Especially on our Wedding Month-iversary =) Friday night we went with my sister and her fiance and J's brother and his girlfriend to Sea World where we enjoyed Christmas extravaganza! AND fake snow =)





 
Saturday we had TWO Christmas parties.  The first wasn't so fun -- it was more of a networking thing for J.  The second was fun -- it was our 2nd annual Christmas Party with our crew =)
   
Sunday was fairly low key -- we went and watched the Steelers (defense) dominate the Bengals. Troy Polamalu is amazing by the way =) I would totally meet him in a heartbeat if given the chance! We also watched The Grinch --  FINALLY a Christmas movie! HOORAY! I can't wait to watch Rudolph -- maybe tonight =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the big tree and fake snow!! And the party looks fun!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

troy is awesome..did you see how he was so upset with himself after that last play he was close to tears on camera!

Lady Fromage said...

What beautiful pictures! And y'all are so freakin' cute together!!

Tutti said...

Awww, I love Xmas parties. Since we just moved here and we don't know anyone- we weren't able to have one/attend any this year. Fingers crossed we get lucky and get to go to TWO (like you) next year :)

Nicole said...

I would so love to go to Sea World for a Christmas Extravaganza. So jealous :). I've been to Sea World once... and complete with fake snow... that's awesome!

Nikki said...

I LOVE your dress! SO cute!

Faith said...

i havent been to Sea World ... i want to go! looks like so much fun!

love that dress you wore to your party!

Kat said...

Wow...the trees on the water is awesome!!! And why is it that I have never been to a fancy christmas party. I must not be classy!!