Friday, December 31, 2010

J & A Chronicles: A Year In Review

Seeing that it's the LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!!! I thought I would do a Year In Review with lots of pictures and less words =)
JANUARY
J took me to a Steelers @ Miami game for Christmas

Bachelorette Party
FEBRUARY
Strawberry Festival

A REALLY Bad 2nd Fitting
 MARCH
A REALLY Fabulous Final Fitting
Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner
♥ We Got Married! ♥
Husband & Wife

Went on Our Honeymoon
APRIL

I turned 25

 MAY
Jess & Doug graduated from ECU
JUNE

Redecorated craft room: before
Redecorated craft room: before

Redecorated craft room: after

Redecorated craft room: after
 JULY
Vacation with J's Parents

Asked to be a Bridesmaid in a Very Good Friend's Wedding
No these are NOT the dresses we are wearing -- I didn't want to spoil anything

Girl's Weekend
Vacation in the Keys with My Family
AUGUST
J's Brother's 25th birthday
 SEPTEMBER 
J's 27th Birthday
Dinner with some Friends at a New Hibatchi Place
OCTOBER
Halloween at Work
Halloween Party

NOVEMBER
My Little Sister Got Engaged and
Asked me to Be her Maid of Honor


Ran and completed my first half marathon

 DECEMBER
The Husband bought us a DSLR!
Had a Rock The Dress Shoot

 
Got our first Christmas Tree



Had Our 2nd Annual Christmas Party

Christmas Cookie Party


Christmas Eve Family Pictures

First Christmas as Husband & Wife

Christmas Day with J's Family
I know 2011 will bring lots of love and happiness within our circle of friends and family!  Happy New Year's Eve everyone -- be safe and have a great time ringing in the New Year!

8 comments:

Megan said...

I loved this post and I love ya'll! Your ceremony site was FABULOUS!!! The dresses that ya'll are in when you said your little sister got engaged...those are my bridesmaid dresses! I did hot pink with a black bow, the short version. : )

Ya'll had a great year! I really want to do a Rock the Dress shoot! Can't wait to see what ya'll do in 2011!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Happy New year!!! Cheers to many blessings to you and your family!!! <333

nomo wino daph said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. I hope that 2011 brings you many blessings!! Happy New Year, Daphne

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love all the pictures and am jealous of your flat stomach.

Laura Darling said...

Looks like you had a fantastic year! I LOVE your wedding dress, and your craft room is amazing! Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

Great Re-cap! Here's to a fabulous 2011 :)

Faith said...

what an amazing year for you!

it is only going to get better!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

What an amazingly blessed year you have had! Beautiful pictures! I hope 2011 is even better for you! xoxo