Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wedding Wednesday
But It Is Tuesday...SO T.W.T.

Ok so I want to start hosting Wedding Wednesday. Maybe starting next week?
I was hoping to feature some beautiful weddings and engagement pictures every Wednesday -- what girl doesn't love weddings and beautiful photos?! I have some friends, who I think wouldn't mind guest blogging/being featured.  Do any of you lovlies want to be featured in Wedding Wednesday??  If you do, please email me at lifeaftertheaisle@gmail.com I would LOVE to showcase some of your wedding and or engagement photos!

Today Cmae is hosting another edition of
"The Look"

::Ruger has a TON of different looks::

"No One Will Play With Me"

"throw the ball! Throw the ball! PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE THROW THE BALL!"

"There is something in my yard!"

"Go Get it!"

Those are just some of the Looks that Ruger has =) I don't have one of him pouting because, well, that is just pitiful haha!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Café Moka said...

I'm looking forward to the weddings you will be featuring on your blog! i just love that idea!

Rorie said...

Eeeep!! I do Wedding Wednesdays but, I talk about that I am getting married. If you want to incorportate those who will be getting married I would looove to be included!!
♥ Rorie

Michelle said...

Ruger is so cute!! I would love to do Wedding Wednesdays if I was married ;) HAHA can't wait to see everyone else's though :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

WHAT a cutie patootie!! Jax has the same "give me the ball" look! Cracks me up :)

Kit said...

Love those puppy eyes!

Kristen said...

What a cutie! My dog makes similar faces....especially the play with me face, despite how often we play. haha

Love the Wedding Wednesdays idea! I'd love to play along! Just let me know. :)

Kristen said...

What a cutie! I get the play with me face often, even if we play quite a bit.

I'd love to take part in Wedding Wednesday! Just let me know! :)

Nicole said...

I love dogs!

Natalie and Lee said...

Just found your blog:) What a precious pup!! Those puppy eyes get you every time! Loving your blog!

Faith said...

Gosh, he is adorable! I think I'm in love!

Gabriella said...

CUTE!!

Rebecca said...

I love those sweet looks! Cute pictures :)

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

ajs {of MN} said...

pretty doggy! love her shiny black coat!

BeckyJo606 said...

Ok I have some major, major, major confessing to do. I have been SO happy these past few months (!!) to get your wonderful comments on my blog and I could not for the life of me figure out what your blog was. I was too embarrassed/lame to just do a post and ask. So, I finally figured out how to change my comments settings and I found your blog!! I am so excited to check it out--I can already tell I'm going to love it! Don't be surprised or think I'm a stalker when I blow it up with comments. :) Thanks for being such a faithful reader even though I'm terrible at returning comments! :)

BeckyJo606 said...

i love the picture of "there is something in my yard"!!! so hilarious--i love the little paw on the tree!! so cute! :)