Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Meet Kait and her husband, Joe. 
She has the sweetest blog called Letting Love Grow -- she is one of the strongest, most beautiful women I know. Check her out -- she is such a sweet girl and now her and her handsome hubby are having TWINS!!! I am so excited for her!
Kait and Joe had a beautiful winter wonderland wedding at the Fox Valley Country Club.  The Bride was praying for snow, which didn't end up coming, but the day was bright and crisp and perfect for their December 5, 2009 wedding.
  
 
     
   
 
  
 
Every aspect and detail of their gorgeous wedding incorporated their Winter Wonderland theme -- it really is the most wonderful time of the year for them! Stop by her blog and wish her and her hubby congratulations!
*Photos by RB Photography

Happy Halway through the week!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

What a beautiful wedding she had, sounds like she's a really great person!

Kristen said...

Love that cake - gorgeous!! She looked gorgeous as well :)

Unknown said...

You are so sweet! Love this post!!! <3 I can't wait till the twins are here. I swear I have to roadtrip with them everywhere to meet my favorite PW's!! I really thank god everyday for giving me such wonderful woman to have grown a great bond with, and cherish forever!! Thanks for featuring us!!!

Virginia Belle said...

Such a gorgeous Winter wedding! Thanks for sharing!

Adrienne said...

What a great feature!!!!! :) And soo true! The wedding was absolutely OUTSTANDING! With such a loving couple! You can't ask for more than that ;)

BEAUTIFUL WORDS WRITTEN, ASH!!!!!

Jeannie said...

Ok, so I just found your blog randomly - but find it crazy that our interests are so much alike haha :) I am obsessed with heels as well.

Cute blog :)



jeanniealyce.blogspot.com