Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

As I mentioned yesterday, I want to start featuring engagement and wedding pictures from some of you lovely bloggers as well as some of my friends. Today is the first week! I have to say I am very excited about doing this -- I just LOVE love and seeing it captured on film is just THE best thing to me!
Today's feature is my sister, Jessica and her groom-to-be, Doug. They are getting married in something like 87 days! I am so excited for them. I wanted to feature their engagement pictures.  These were taken in December at the ceremony site and around my parent's neighborhood.  I hope you enjoy!
      
My cousin is getting married on Saturday! I am so excited for her and her sweet husband-to-be! I can't wait to see how she looks! I know she is going to be a beautiful bride!
Picture by Mark Lytle
If you would love to be featured on Wedding Wednesdays, email me at lifeaftertheaisle@gmail.com
Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute pictures! I want to be featured one week ;)
xo
Samantha

BeckyJo606 said...

i love the save the date/engagement picture idea!! so cute!! i'd love to be featured sometime--if i ever get my recaps finished! ha :)

B F said...

I'd love to be featured one week! :)

nat said...

What a fun idea! I *finally* just got all my engagement pics and wedding pics in the same album. phew!

Nicole said...

Wow, their wedding day will be on my birthday. I'll always remember their wedding day... LOL

Unknown said...

These are great! I love the things they did with the pictures for added fun!

Natalie and Lee said...

The save the date picture is a great idea! Wonderful pictures! :)

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

i love their save the date photo and I would love to be featured too!

Kristen said...

GREAT pictures of your sister and her fiance!

Michelle said...

So cute! LOVE the save the dates and soon-to-be paddles!

Jessica and Stephan said...

I love the one with the park bench! It feels like they are really capturing a really intimate, personal moment. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they? You can feel the love and joy!

Alisha said...

What a neat idea! Congrats to your sister and cousin. Such happy moments in their lives.

xoxo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwww, I just love these. So cute!

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE THIS!!!! And I saw your sisters pictures on someone elses blog recently... Does she have a blog??