Sunday, January 2, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 2 - Favorite Holiday Memory


I have decided to link up with Kit and MJ for the 11 in 2011 blog Challenge! Head over and link up!

Day 2: Favorite Holiday Memory
This one is tough because there is always something every year that becomes a favorite memory. In general it's the Christmas pictures we take as a family.  We usually take some outtakes and it is a little bit before we get a good picture of all of us.
2004

 2006

 2009





2010
 

We always have such a great time together as a family and I love that we have these silly pictures to look back on =)
My other favorite memory was created by my parents -- every year (even now) my dad chews up some carrots and spits little chuncks of it onto the grass/sidewalk so it looks like the reindeer were there eating =)
I can't wait to read everyone else's Favorit Holiday Memory!! Enjoy your second day of 2011!!

11 comments:

Kit said...

I love all the pictures...they cracked me up! Great memories!

Kristy said...

You guys look like a fun group!! What great picture memories to have ! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I love the pictures, so fun! And the carrots are hilarious, great touch!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

That totally sounds like something my dad would do, too funny!
Newly following from 11 in 2011 =-)

The Brady Bunch said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower! I love your blog and your running is definitely motivating me to run more!

Café Moka said...

Love your family pics!!!
Haha that thing with the carrots is hilarious!

Emily said...

Great pictures! Love that tradition!

Faith said...

haha, great pics!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that is TOO funny that your dad does that!! Love it!!

Natalie said...

Hi! Found you over at Kit and MJ's 11 in 2011, and now I'm your newest follower! :)

star said...

Great pictures, you guys are such a fun family! These definetely make amazing memories!