Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 of 2011: Day 11 -- What I'm Looking Forward to in 2011

Day 11: What I'm Looking Forward to in 2011

2010 was SUCH a fabulous year. We also had some not so fabulous things happen that we had to deal with.  All in all, it was amazing and I know my marriage is stronger because of things we had to endure as a newly wed couple.  2011 looks SO bright for us and I am excited to see what the year brings! So far here are the things I am looking forward to:

-Our First Wedding Anniversary
-My 'Medium Friend' getting married =)
-My Cousin's wedding in Texas
-My Little Sister getting married!!!
-2nd Annual Girl's Weekend (well 2nd for me, It's actually the 3rd one)
-Hopefully a trip to TN
-3rd Annual Christmas Party
-Paying off my credit cards!!!
-Saving for a New Home
What are you looking forward to in 2011??
Well, Peeps -- that's it for the 11 in 2011 =) Thanks again, Kit and MJ for hosting this fun challenge =)
Photobucket

8 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower! I love your blog & your wedding photos are gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride! Congrats!

I'm looking forward to hubby & I graduating (even though I'm already done, I mean officially walking), I'm looking forward to possibly purchasing our first home and seeing where the Lord takes us to live! Either here in TN or GA or wherever He wants us!

I look forward to following you!

Christina said...

Yay!!! Such a fun year coming up :)

Megan said...

Looks like it is going to be a great and busy year for ya'll!!

Kristy said...

Lots to look forward to! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

So much to celebrate in 2011!!

Thanks for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up! :)

Jenni said...

Sounds like a great year! Enjoy it!

Kit said...

You have some great things to look forward to this year!

Thanks for linking up!

Faith said...

it's going to be an amazing year! i can feel it! :)

can you believe that March is right around the corner?! wow! it feels like just yesterday i got a PM from you!