Thursday, January 20, 2011

HELP! Photo Uploading Issues =/

OK so I have a dilemma...
I want to upload more pictures BUT it says I need to delete some from Picasa. 
THE PROBLEM: if I delete photos from Picasa they won't show up on my blog any more. 
I thought I found a solution -- just copy and paste from FB.  THEN I was informed by dear Ashley (no I'm not speaking in the 3rd person lol) that when FB is blocked, the pictures on my blog show up as big red X's!! BOOOO!! So does anyone have a suggestion?!  I don't want to PAY to upgrade my picasa account...so
what's the solution to this???
Photobucket
PS: Please don't hate me -- I haven't been able to comment on blogs as I am in a new office where people can see my computer =(  I will get to your lovely blogs at night and my lunch hour -- promise! xo

P.S.S. I use Picasa because I had an account that I had previously made but didn't have photos in.  For some reason, when I created my blog, it was directly linked to this picasa account -- probably because I used the same email??

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love your blog! I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your blogger space problem. This seems to happen quite often. This just happened to my friend and she didn't know what to do so she just paid the $5 yearly fee. Hope you can figure it out!

Nicole said...

I just usually upload my photos directly on here as opposed to going through another place....

Michelle (michabella) said...

Why do you use Picasa to post pictures on here? Im confused... I always just upload directly through Blogger...? I use Photobucket for some photos, but not sure if that is similar to Pcassa or not...

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Usually, you can just drag photos to your desktop and upload them from there! :( Hope it works out soon... and sorry to tease you about the In N Out! ;)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Hey- Are you gonna be at THe Barn this Saturday? I didnt realize Randy Houser was gonna be there too! Let me know! Im about to buy tickets :)

C Mae said...

I just went through the SAME thing 2 weeks ago. I paid the five dollars for extra storage space. YOU GET A LOT for five bucks. I'd just pay five dollars. It saves a lot of headaches. Just about all free photo hosting sites only give you 1 GB of storage space....I also have to pay for extra on my FLICKR account too :( That's life today on storage of photos via the internet!

Laura said...

Are you using Windows Live Writer? I know other people have had this problem, but I use WLW and have never had an issue (and I have TONS of pictures on my blog). It only works for PCs, but it makes blogging so much faster - Pictures upload way faster!

Megan said...

I have no idea. I wish I knew the answer because I'm sure I will be needing it soon!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Have you tried Photobucket?